Monday, July 22, 2013

Long Weekend :(

Kk i haven't been blogging as much as I'm supposed to but yeah had a tough long week. Saturday I was out with a friend for my first movie of the day. DESPICABLE ME!!! SO FRIGGIN CUTE LAH OMG! Kk maintain abit haha. Anyways I guess i would rate it a 8.5/10 because the pot was more or less predictable once your halfway through the movie but I guess it because of the cuteness overload and the good graphics so I gave it a high rating. Anyways i was supposed to go celebrate a bro's birthday.. YES I HAVE LIKE A FRIEND WITH A BIRTHDAY SEEMINGLY EVERY WEEK BUT IT'S ONLY THIS 2 WEEKS IN PARTICULAR OKAY! So the initial plan was shesha and drinking at Haji lane at his uncles store but ya know.. shit happens and things change so Keith(birthday boy) decided with the others to head to V3 instead. which is fine except for he fact that I had a curfew to observe. And my curfew was imposed cause I cause some problems for my family. Seem to be doing that alot now a days i hope things turn out for the better. Thinking about my current situation and everything I feel like I am fucking up my life. I should just concentrate on my studies from now on. Everything else can and shall have to just fucking wait. Yes it is like another wake up call. I seriously need a fucking study buddy, somehow I just can't study without someone condusive around me to scold me and ask me to study properly and stop fucking around. But alas I have not found my study soulmate, lets all hope sooner than later this happens. So back to Saturday, i watch a second movie which is pacific rim. Action wise i think i give the movie a FAT ASS 10. But overall with the storyline and everything it would probably be just a 7/10. WHY? Because the story line is not built up enough, there wasn't really much of a climax since the whole friggin story is like a climax haha. Yeah also discovered on saturday morn that i somehow lost my Iphone which was either in my pocket, in my bag or in my hand(not likely in my hand cause my iphone is my music player and I always put it in my pocket or in my bag. My earpiece is still with my so I am thinking to myself... how in hell's name I lost my phone, that phone holds alot of fond memories of my graduating year. Although I have all the pictures in my lappy but sadly I did not back up my messages into my com so I think it's impossible to retrieve it... But I may be wrong cuz I haven't checked by back up data in a long time :) so if I'm lucky it will still be there. Hmmm.. what else? Oh ya today I found out that my cca has a battle lined up next friday. It's a 2v2 thing and I was lucky to get one of my aweshum seniors to pair with me. Hopefully I will be able to learn alot from him and improve myself. Time check:3.47 I love you all my readers <3 have a great day ahead. TILL MY NEXT POST :D

No comments:

Post a Comment