Monday, July 15, 2013

PAIN!

15th.July.2013 So I am officially a genius, nothing much happened in school but I swear I am a fucking genius. I am currently at Gleneagles 24 hour emergency clinic because I fucking YOLO HAHAHA. I haven’t been talking about myself much but I am an avid dancer. I just love to dance, to express myself in a way where movement says it all in a way that words can never describe. I am a MAS style shuffler (Malaysian hardstyle) and I am a newbie bboy  in my school bboy cca which is the awesome MIGHTY NOMADS. I have much love for my boys and b-girls cuz they are so fucking GUNGHO! Anyways after lessons I was learning all the new shitz like I was trying to perfect my air chair(halfway there) and also my head hollow(no where near perfect -.-) haiz. But yeah so I decided to do something which I hardly tried before, which is the flare move. AND BECAUSE I FUCKING YOLO… I kinda ripped my flesh apart. The doctor says no dancing for 2 weeks, which is bullshit but I guess if I don’t want to aggravate the wound further I better be a guai kia(good boy) and listen to him. But the funniest thing happened in the operating room, my doctor, as he was about to instert the first needle of my first stitch… the thread broke! My doctor said in his 15 years of service that this has never happened before. So the doctor, the nurse, my mum and me started laughing like crazy hahaha @.@ And I was originally suppose to only have 2 stitches but my mother said to the doctor “ Doctor you sure 2 enough anot? *sarcastic tone* THEN MY DOCTOR SAID “OKAY ONE FOR THE MOTHER, AND I RECEIVED A THIRD STITCH THROUGH MY FUCKING TOE NAIL . Anyways yeah I hurt my fourth toe, and because they wrapped it up it is now as large as my fucking big toe… ROFLMAO Time Check: 11.38pm Goodnight and sweet dreams my readers <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment